Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Stirred - Japan Earthquake Relief with Sakura


Food Blogger and good friend
Chika has started a Fund Raising Campaign for the massive earthquake and tsunamis that hit Japan.

The devastation is so extensive that help will be needed for both immediate relief and
long term re-building of lives. If you are able to, please make a difference by donating.

For those of you who have asked about my family, thank you.
Most are in Tokyo and they are all accounted for.


I
n keeping with Chika's theme, I will be posting (more regularly) with Sakura (cherry blossom) related notes and recipes. Last night, I made Hoji-cha Biscotti with Cherry Blossoms. I was inspired by re-reading her blog entry from last spring, and yes, I had these ingredients on hand. :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummy!

Anonymous said...

Hi Joyce,

What a wonderful blog...beautiful photos...I will visit often!

Joy

Joyce said...

Hi Joy,
Thanks for stopping by!