Monday, April 12, 2010

Birthday Cupcakes! Yum!

I celebrated the umpteenth anniversary to my 21st birthday last week....

Thinking of the umpteenth always makes me want to enter into forgetfulness with the aid of many shots of anything over 80 proof, AKA spirits - I wonder if they are called that to lift up one's spirits??






While I did not imbibe during work hours, I certainly had sweet delights that made up for that!

My lovely co-worker Michelle (Queen of Homemade Treats) baked up copious amounts of chocolate cupcakes for my B-day. Nothing makes a gal feel more special than homemade cupcakes! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!!!! (My birthday wish is that you start a side business selling all your delicious treats!!!!!!)


Am I that much of an obvious choco-holic? My yummy treats were chocolate cupcakes with chocolate frosting! mmmmmmmmmmm!!!!! Thanks again Michelle! I really appreciate all the time and effort it takes to make these, esp. on a weeknight!!

No comments: